change of use outbuilding to residential

Shops (Use Class A1), Financial and Professional Services (Use Class A2), Betting Offices, Pay Day Loan Shops and Casinos (sui generis uses) are permitted to change up to 150m2 of floor space (including any previous changes under this right) to a restaurant/café (Use Class A3) use. Please note: It presents a simplified overview of complex legislation and should be read as a guide only, and in conjunction with the additional information below it. This determination considers the issue of a notice to fix in regard to building work carried out to convert an existing shed and sleep-out into a self-contained unit. Light Industrial buildings (not exceeding 500m 2 floor space) are temporarily* permitted to change to residential (Use Class C3) use.

Leave a Comment